At Peak Tahoe Rentals, we understand you have various options for finding accommodations in beautiful Lake Tahoe. Our business model is to provide "A Higher Level of Service" and we take our commitment very seriously to earn your business not only for this vacation but for years to come.
Please note the following general Terms and Conditions. When booking online, you'll be provided with the specific terms for your home of choice. You will accept the specific terms during the Online Booking Process AND you will also be provided the complete rental agreement to sign by our back office when we finalize your booking.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Payments can be made by:
- CREDIT CARD IS PREFERRED METHOD: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, ACH /eCheck (fees may apply)
- Check payments mailed directly if credit card is not available. Credit card will still need to be retained in our secure system. Please inform Property Manager or your personal Reservationist if you would prefer to pay via check. (Returned check fees will apply)
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a Reservation Deposit that is 50% of the total at the time of booking to hold your chosen dates. Balance Payment is due as follows:
- Non-holiday bookings: payment is due in full 30 days prior to arrival date
- Holiday bookings: payment is due in full 60 days prior to arrival date.
(see specific cancellation policy for each home on the online booking pages).
- If a reservation is cancelled thirty (30)days (sixty (60) days for holiday periods) or more prior to the check-in date it will incur a cancellation fee of $100.
- If a reservation is cancelled less than thirty (30) days (less than sixty (60) days for holiday periods) prior to the check-in date, an amount equal to fifty percent (50%) of the Total Rental Fee and a cancellation fee of $100 will be charged unless the reservation is rescheduled.
- If a reservation is cancelled fourteen (14) days or less (thirty (30) days or less for holiday periods) prior to the check-in date the full amount of the Total Rental Fee and and Security Deposit will be charged and forfeited unless a reservation is rescheduled at the same rental rate within ninety (90) days or the cabin is re-rented for the cancelled time period.
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Guest Credit Card on File:
All guests must leave a valid credit card on file for additional charges outlined in their rental agreement. Guest authorizes Peak Tahoe Rentals to charge their credit card on file, or guest will provide another valid card or form of payment, in the event fees or other charges are due according to the agreement. Any and all disputed charges that are overturned will also incur a minimum $150 dollar additional charge to guest for administrative costs AND any additional legal costs will be paid by guest.
CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect your stay.
CSA Travel Protection’s Guest Protect plan is specially designed to help protect you and others staying at your reservation from specific covered events. With this valuable protection plan, you get:
- Trip Cancellation coverage for a variety of unforeseen circumstances, including mandatory evacuations and sickness and injury of yourself, a traveling companion or family member.
- A wide range of post-departure coverages, including Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical and Dental, Emergency Assistance and Transportation, Baggage, Rental Car Damage and more. Note Rental Car Damage is not available to residents of Texas.
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions when you purchase your plan prior to or within 24 hours of final payment and are medically able to travel when you buy your plan.
- Valuable assistance services including 24/7/365 emergency assistance, concierge services, on demand medical care— including no-out-of-pocket medical expenses— identity theft resolution and roadside assistance.
- A 10-day free look to review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim you can do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost.
** Travel insurance may only be purchased prior to the final reservation payment being made. After that it is too late. Please speak to one of our representatives for more information regarding this potentially valuable product. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. **
You may increase your travel insurance to cover other costs of your vacation not related to your rental home booked with us by going directly to the following website: Purchase/Add Additional Travel Insurance
CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection:
This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or replacement of the property, up to $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of theVacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy--see link and select the state your rental home is located and you'll see specifics for your policy: Damage Protection Policy Terms by State
Thanks for reviewing our terms! Do you have further questions? Please e-mail: [email protected] OR call during normal business hours if you have any specific questions.
Feel Free to book online, and a reservationist will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the details of your booking.
Interested in learning about other options? Email or Call today!